Merry Christmas 2016

Hi, Dad. Merry Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful day.

You would have found this interesting: The weather this morning was quite strange for this time of year. At 4;40 a.m., I woke up to rain. It rained steady for at least an hour and then just sputtered for another several hours, till dawn. A few hours later, the sleet began and grew more intense along with driving wind that pushed the little pellets through the window screens, sticking them to the windows with little snapping sounds. That went on for several hours, too. Then, finally, that gave way to snow and by then, the wind had lost interest. It all looks so innocent, the trees and ground all covered with white puffy snow, but it's not so innocent. It's dangerous for anyone to drive on. I've heard police and fire sirens all afternoon.

I'm glad your safe, Dad. I wish I could come see you.

Love you, miss you,
Patti

Comments

Popular Posts