Christmas 2008

Well, Christmas is over and my daughter and her friend have gone home. Every time they leave my house, I feel the emptiness. I love having them here and this Christmas was the best so far. Ummm, about my previous entry, My Christmas Wish List, I have decided that Wish Lists aren't so bad after all. In fact, I'm glad I had the Amazon Wish Lists to use and before my daughter left, we all decided to keep up with our Wish Lists on Amazon for birthdays, too. We all have the Universal Wish List button so that all through the year, we can add to our list from any web page!

What I learned from this Christmas and Wish Lists is that I had begun to revert to my parent's way of thinking in that I wanted my loved ones to want what I chose for them -- making the Wish List a sort of ratchet twisting control away from me and giving it to them. But I remembered a gift is only a good one when it is desired by the person receiving it. I loved the looks on their faces with each newly unwrapped gift. Priceless.

Wish lists are in!


Pinxter

Comments

Popular Posts